The Trustees of the hall work closely with the Llanasa Conservation Society and Llanasa Church to hold fundraising events such as Car Boot Sales on bank holiday Mondays in May and August, a Scarecrow Festival and a Bee Event. We work closely with and are supported by Flintshire Local Voluntary Council.
The Trustees are committed to maintaining the hall in good condition and developing it for the benefit of the residents and the wider community. It is fully insured and inspected regularly for fire safety.
Llanasa Village Hall is a Grade 2* listed building in the centre of the village of Llanasa, in itself a Conservation Area.
The village also lies within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and has been awarded “Best Kept Community” status on several occasions. The Hall is suitable for a wide range of activities and can be hired on a regular basis or for individual events. The hall has been used for parties (childrens and adults), corporate events, quiz nights, weekly dance classes, yoga and fitness classes, community group meetings, Brownies and Rainbows groups, a fruit and vegetable co-op and a pop-up café.
The hall is situated opposite Llanasa Church, making it an ideal setting for wedding or christening celebrations.
Car parking facilities are available close by.
The village hall is a stone-built listed building built around 1857 as a school which first opened in 1859. The building later became a church hall and subsequently a village hall. It was extensively extended and refurbished in 2012 and now provides modern facilities including a large fully fitted kitchen with access and facilities for the disabled. The hall is owned and run by the community and is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO). It is a registered charity (number 1198102) and is managed by a board of trustees who would welcome the involvement of any new trustees interested in helping to manage this valuable facility.